top of page

How to Transfer In

From Another State Society

The Texas Society makes it easy for you to transfer your membership in from another state society.  Please contact the Texas Historians with your name, General Society number and current state society number.  The Texas Historian will contact the state you are transferring from to obtain a Certificate of Good Standing.  There is not cost to transfer into the Texas Society.

bottom of page